Autumn Travels
Just been through the Victorian high country. Bit chilly for an old banana bender but had a great time. Photo shows us returning from Olsens Lookout in Mt Koscuiszko National Park where we saw rain and clouds!

Wanted to walk to the summit of Mt Koscuiszko but the weather was against us. Had some great clear days around Mt Buffalo, Mt Bogong etc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mark & Jan
No. 776
I was out there in Sept, also planned to walk up Mt Koscuiszko but the weather stopped me a as well.

I camped in the Thredbo-diggings camp site (down in the gully) and we got hit by 120km gusts of wind -- The Trayon took it like a champ but it was not a peaceful night sleepBig Grin

Thanks for sharing...
Pity neither of you were able to walk to the roof of Australia. Daughter & I walked up from Thredbo in March 2010 (well prior to owning a Trayon) As you might expect the 360 deg views are phenomenal, we really lucked in with the weather - not a single cloud in sight all day! My advise is to keep it in mind for another time!
Cheers,
Glenys
It's certainly back on the agenda, possibly for late November when the weather is reportedly beautiful. So the locals told us.
Mark & Jan
No. 776