Trayon #704 - FOR SALE
Exclamation 
I have been speaking to one of our valued clients. Vince Williamson of ‘Sandgroper Videography’, who has provided footage, as seen on our website, of his exploits on the Canning Stock Route, Simpson Desert, Gunbarrel Hwy etc and his unabashed enthusiasm and commitment to the Trayon product.

Sadly, Vince’s video work has him taking a new direction and has he spoken to me about selling his Trayon/Hilux combination.

The Trayon is number 704 (1830x2200) purchased in 2010.
Extras inc;
two rear drawers and fly.
(Vince had a Nova Cool fridge retro fitted, plus has added many innovations of his own)

The Hilux is a manual 3 litre Extra Cab SR diesel 142,000 km registered until end of May 2015.

The tray is a top of the range Tip Top, with trundle tray. (the tray comes with tail and side gates and rear ladder rack)

Extras inc;
ARB bulbar, side protection and steps
Red-Arc Dual battery system
CB
Snorkel
TJM Underbody protection
145 litre Long Ranger fuel tank (plus two custom Jerry can holders as seen in pics)
True Trac diff lockers
Custom roof rack (Thule base)
Set of 265x75x16 All Terrain BFGs fitted to Sunrasia steel rims, (plus a set of the original equipment tyres and wheels)
As 'Sandgroper' is sponsored by ‘The Ultimate Suspension’, the vehicle has the very best suspension system money can buy, which, in Vince’s words, ‘Has ensured the unit has floated over the most difficult terrain’.

I suggested that the Hilux/Trayon combo would be great value at $55,000, whereby Vince suggested that to keep the unit in the family, that he would like to give Trayon blog members first crack and would accept $49,000 for a quick sale.

So over to you…this is a proven unit for anyone wanting to seriously tackle the Outback… you can view Sandgroper on;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PmX2zfm...ature=plcp
(Of the three Trayons featured, it is the Hilux with the white roof-rack)

This camper is SOLD

It will be sad to loose Vince as a Trayon Owner but a great opportunity for a new member to join.

Thanks to everyone who took an interest in Sandgroper over the past few weeks. We are happy to report that he has found a brand new home on the Gold Coast and is keen to tackle the outback once again.

Vince