Spotted 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Trayon
I knew it would happen one day and it did. On the way to spend 3 days at Teewah Beach, Noosa (never get sick of going there) we were are travelling along the beach looking for a campsite. Low and behold, we see our first fellow Trayon owner, Kevin, who was fishing at the time trying to catch his tea. We had a bit of a chat and I asked if could take a couple of photos of his set-up.
A young family in the next camp site came over to ask if they could have a look at the Trayon, they had stopped to look at one back down the beach (Kevins) and then camped next to us, so they got the tour.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gives you a warm feeling, doesn't it? I get a lot of curious people when I go camping, that's why I love my Trayon.
After spending another great weekend at Teewah Beach, Noosa, we managed to see not 1 but 2 Trayons firstly my wife Lesley met Barry on her morning walk along the beach, (I was fishing) then the next day we had the pleasure of meeting Ryan and his family.    
Thumbs Up 
Was a pleasure of meeting both of you also! Missed the other Trayon, will need to keep a better eye out next time.
Regards,
Ryan

#254 on a Land Rover Defender 130.
Today we went over to Bribie Island just for a trip out and saw a Trayon in someones front yard so we stopped and said g"day (as you do)
We had the pleasure of meeting Harry and his van #290 with many extras!
Harry was from Orange and visiting friends who had just moved to Bribie and we were made to feel very welcome,and had a good chat.We told Harry about the Trayon site and the muster,and he was very interested in both.
The Trayon had been owned by Harry and his wife for ten years,and had been well travelled, as you can see there have been a few modifications,I like were he keeps the legs and the over cab rack.            

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)